Program phased - graphical display of magnetic phase diagrams
- phased [file]
- produces graphic of magnetic xy()-phase diagram [file]. Note that
perl and pgplot are needed in order to use this program. Thus it is more
convenient to use displaycontour:
- substitute "p " " " results/mcphas.xyt
- to substitute the p in the file with spaces
- displaycontour 1 2 8 results/mcphas.xyt
- to display the phase indices as coloured phase diagram.
Mind that the plot produced is based on the phase number given in mcphas.xyt, which may be
different for the ''same'' magnetic structure as mentioned above
(section 7.4, mcphas.phs). It is recommended to check carefully, if
some magnetic structures are physically equal, although numbered with different phase numbers by
the program. If such a case is detected, the phase numbers in mcphas.xyt should
be put to the same value in order to be able to identify the stability region in the plot.
Calculated magnetic phase diagram of NdCu for field parallel to the orthorhombic -direction.