If the program calcsta has been set up, the fitting is started
by the command (in the example you should go to the directory /mcphas/examples/cecu2a/fit)
simannfit 10 [-t 1000][-s 100000] [-n 200] mcphas.jjj [and possible other input parameter files].
Note that the user written program calcsta has to be in the
directory where simannfit is started from.
- The ''10'' in the command means that the initial statistical
''temperature'' of the algorithm
is set to 10.
- Option -t sets time limit until program end (in seconds).
- Option -s gives maximal number of iteration steps to be done.
- Option -n allows to store every 200 steps the parametersets in a table in results/simannfit.0.
- Option -p 30 probes solution, i.e. runs simannfit , stepwidths are not decreased during
fitting, if parameter set is found with
then all sets par in results/simannfit.1 are scanned and
is calculated. If
(=number of parameters) for
for all sets par, then is appended to the list in results/simannfit.1
up to 20 parameters are appended to this list, after that the program stops
- in this way a series of equally good solutions can be explored.
- option -w 1.4 before starting simannfit, multiply all stepwidths by factor 1.4
The program generates for each parameter a histogram file showing the number of occurrences
of a certain parameter value in solutions, where sta decreased.